6/30/2015

June´s Creative Guest

This months creative guest is a truly amazing artist. Her work is always "top notch" and the altered items she makes just makes you astonished. Please welcome Marta Lapkowska as out Creative Guest!

Creative Guest Facts


I was born and raised in Poland. I am currently living in Ireland and have been for the last ten years.
I graduated as a Sociologist from Wroclaw University in Poland.
My inner soul is trully a creative person. Since I remember I have loved art, craft, creations and have a passion for innovative techniques.

My craft journey started from making cards for close relatives. Slowly I was trying new things, learning new techniques. 
After all I fall in love with mixed media and journaling. I adore teaching people and share my knowledge.

I love playing around, experimenting and creating unique pieces.

From cards and tags to layouts, mixed media canvases, journal pages and altered objects.
For the past three years art and craft is my way of living - so far it's the best journey I could have imagined.

If you would like to see more of my works please feel free to visit my social media sites:


The Project







Thank you Marta for playing with us this month! You all have until July 15 to enter your interpretation of the June Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE Marta's work....just as well she's guest, cos if she'd entered she'd have won, LOL!!! GORGEOUS, gorgeous cover :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work as always, thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marta's creations always blow me away ... her work is amazing!! Totally stunning Journal page!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love , Love Marta's work
    Mary

    ReplyDelete