7/22/2015

Say Welcome to Nupur

We are so excited to introduce a new Creative Team Member today! I love her clean way of tackle Mixed Media. Layers, colors in a great combo but in a clean, and for me unusual way!



I am Nupur Patel, 24yrs old from Mumbai, India. I have been scrapbooking since past 4years because it is my hobby. I was introduced to visual arts in my school years at Ecole Mondiale world School. As a visual artist here you will find me playing with various color palettes, medias and elements, these explorations opened new doors and led to a new world of Mixed media.

After having learned and explored the handworks it was high time that I stepped into the Digital World to enhance my creativity, thus, leading to Graduating at Raffles Design International and later from Griffith University, Australia.

Traveling, capturing and trapping memories are my source of inspiration to enter the world of scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is a large world in itself, there is a lot more learn, to explore and to meet new people, reach new horizons and much more.

Some of Nupur´s previous work:






You can find more of her word here:

Blog link: http://downthememorylane9008.blogspot.in/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Down-the-Memory-Lane/310363285710867
Instagram : nupurpatel2728

We are sadly saying good bye to Sylvia & Kim this month. We will miss having you around!



8 comments:

  1. Simply love your work Nupur! Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts each like a masterpiece in itself. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yayaieee...Thank you so very much Mes for the warm welcome....xx

      Delete
  4. Your layouts are stunning Nupur...♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayaiee...Thank you so very much Adri...xx

      Delete