4/30/2016

April Creative Guest - Marta Lapkowska

We are so thrilled to welcome Marta back as our Creative Guest this April! We LOVE her work, so asking was not hard.

Hi guys,
How are you ? It's Marta Lapkowska here.

I hope you are good and all is well. I have to say I am so happy to be back to you!
I am honoured and super excited to share with you my make for todays guest designer post.
The mood board was trully an inspiration for me.




I decided to create a rusted looking tag. All the browns and yellows were perfect for the old, vintage, rusty look. I need to admit... project was out of my comfort zone but I trully enjoyed the process. I hope you will find it inspirational enough to play in this month challenge.
Just for you gyus, I have also prepared a full video tutorial. Sit back, relax and I hope enjoy!



 
Video:

If you would like to see more of my works please feel free to visit my social media sites:




8 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag with so much texture and painty layers. Thoroughly enjoyed the inspirational video Marta. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous Marta!!!!ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag - awesome crackling and rust appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video Marta, great inspiration, thanks. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Marta , and great colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the tag, Marta. All the different texture looks amazing. Wonderful job as usual. Really enjoyed the video as well. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally love the tag, Marta. All the different texture looks amazing. Wonderful job as usual. Really enjoyed the video as well. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete