10/31/2016

Creative Guest Kasia Bogatko

This month we have invited this sweet and incredible inspiring crafter to be our Creative Guest. Please welcome Kasia Bogatko!

Creative Guest Facts



My name is Kasia Bogatko, I'm 34 and I'm from Poland. I live here with my lovely husband and our big dog. I am a scrapbooker since over 5 years, when I decided to make christmas cards for my friends and family.

For last few years my style and interests have changed. Now a layout is my favourite form but sometimes I also make journaling pages, canvas and off the page projects. .For me it is the best way to relax after a hard day. Mixed media style are my biggest love. My projects are usually rich, full of layers and medias. I love using paints, mists, stencils, modeling paste. I love splashing, misting and distressing paper. I’m still learning and like to discover new techniques. I would like to share my love to medias and show that everybody can use them.

Please fell free to visit my blog http://www.kasiabogatko.com and You Tube channel, where you can find my tutorials.

The Project

I'm very happy that I can be a guest on this amazing challenge blog. I made for you a small canvas with denim background. I used a lot of metall embellishments, glass and micro beads, and a tons of mediums. I want to achieve rich and very dimensional structure. I hope that you like it.





Thank you Kasia for the inspiration! There is still time to play along with our October Challenge. You can submit your project until November 15 so grab your supplies and create!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous guest! and beautiful project ! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love all the texture, must be super shimmery live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely I love the way the denim background contrasts with the embellishments A lovely project!

    ReplyDelete