11/23/2016

Creative Winner Virág Réti

We have invited Virág Réti as Creative Winner this month. Virág was the winner of our September Challenge. She made this stunning entry for our challenge then, and today she present another fabulous project for us.

Creative Guest Facts


My name is Virág Réti and I live in Budapest, Hungary. Virág means flower in Hungarian. I work as a marketing manager on weekdays, but my passion is scrapbooking. This is not just a craft activity for me, it is my real holiday and time for relaxation. My scraproom is a calm island in this busy world. I started scrapbooking 5 years ago, but last year when I met with mixed media scrapbooking techniques in an American YouTube video I felt that I found my line, the technique what I was looking for. My style is a little vintage and grunge, sometimes romantic and shabby, but I cannot define exactly. I am able to reform day by day. My favourite products are chipboards, flakes, beautiful papers, paints, mists, nowdays flowers, tags. I am able to prepare layouts in different styles, it depends on my mood, the embellishments and the papers I use. I am a coffee lover. I love singing loudly, but my voice is horrible. And I know, I am a bit crazy, because normal is boring for me.

The Project

My latest art journal pages are based on your november colour scheme. It was hard to me to create a project with pink colours. :) I used crackle paste as a base of my project. I glued some paper cuts onto the top of the book sheets and I stamped stitches to the margins the get an altered effect. I painted the stenciled motives with bronze shiny powder to highlight them a little. I used Inktense pencil to frame the word cuts. I found some die cut tags and a butterfly that fitted to my conception so I embellish my pages with them.





Thank you so much for the inspiration Virág!

2 comments:

  1. fabulous Feature, and such an amazing artist. great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is wonderful great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete