2/22/2017

Creative Winner Sanderijn de Bruin

We are happy to present Sanderijn as our Creative Winner this month. Sanderijn was our winner of the December 2016 challenge with this beautiful project.

Creative Winner Facts


I am Sanderijn de Bruin, almost 40 years and mother of the best miracle ever in my life. I am married and live in The Netherlands. I am a part time working mom.

I have been scrapping for almost 10 years now, but between 2011 and 2015 I hardly created anything, because the little one took all my time (and space) for a while.

In May 2015 we created a scraproom for me, and since then I love to be in my own little magical place, and I have created a lot!

I think, as an artist, you are always developing yourself. I am very curious about new products and techniques, I always want to try everything, and develop myself more and more.

My creative journey means a lot of trying out (and throwing away) but I love it when I discover new techniques and make it my own.

My style is not defined by one word only...I don't have any clue how to call my style, but I think it will be: elegant, balanced, colorful and eye for detail.

Creativity is a gift from God.

I hope I will be able to inspire others with my creations.

Love, Sanderijn

Social Media:


The Project





Thank you Sanderijn for joining us!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sanderijn - this is beautiful! You have matched the colours perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful this is! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanderijn this is EXQUISITE. do beautiful and elegant. ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete