4/22/2017

Creative Winner Kerstin-Inga Peters

Today we welcome the winner from our February Challenge - Kerstin!

Creative Winner Facts


My name is Kerstin -Inga Peters, aka Kerstin F., I have been creating for many years now, always in search of new techniques and yet unexplored territory, because I love to try out, products and ideas and share inspirations, because it's always an adventure, a discovery tour, which I like to take my friends and all the other crafty people with me.

 My favourites are colours and textures with a view to the small things, details and a big faible for 3D projects or elements. With Scrapbooking, Home decoration, Art Journaling all in combination with Mixed Media Style I have found 'my' perfect favourite genres . My creations are always a little bit magical, romantic, sometimes funny, but always made with heart and mind.


The Project

I decided to make a very girlie layout suitable to this month challenge colors, I choose a Prima background paper from the Love clipping collection, this paper has some great copper metallic effects. Together with a Chalkboard Mist Paint (Violet Rose) from Tattered Angels a wonderful color combination.









3 comments:

  1. It' s an honour to be invited here as GD
    and I'm very happy about this ! Thanks so much! Hugs Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful work from Kerstin.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work from Kerstin! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete