9/24/2017

Creative Winner Noura Pompilla

Today we meet Noura - one of our winners from the July Challenge. Noura made this fantastic project then and today she share her project inspired by our September Challenge.

Creative Winner Facts



My name is Claudia Pompilla but in social media I'm also called Noura, I'm from Perú, I'm 27 years old and I live in Lima (the capital) with my husband and my little girl ,I discovered the crafting world in 2015 but I also spent almost a year watching videos and also finding a way to obtain a little bit of the material, and then I started officially at the end of the year of 2016, I love flowers, textures, different colors, steampunk, vintage and abstract art, I do a little bit of everything, cards, layouts, canvases, art journals and alter projects. I'm very happy for having been convoked for this wonderful design team.

My Social media

The Project




Thank you Noura for your wonderful project!

4 comments: