11/25/2017

Creative Winner Kavitha

We love to have Kavitha back in our blog again! She was one of the Winners from our September Challenge and are back here today to inspire you to create something for our ongoing November Challenge.

Creative Winner Facts



Hello everyone,

Its feels so good to be back on "Words & paintery" blog,I am kavitha from India.I have been into some form of arts and crafts as long as i remember,i love being creative.I discovered mixed media and scrapbooking 3 years ago through blogging and since then i am hooked.I love the creative freedom it  gives and the fact that i can play with colors without restriction.My style is more of shabby chic/layered with lots of details but i love to explore different styles from time to time.



The Project




No comments:

Post a Comment