1/17/2015

Top Picks and Winners for December

We loved all the entries from the December Challenge, and choosing was not easy! But today we are back with the top picks and winners for December! We hope YOU all will play with us in the January Challenge as well!

So here it is - our top picks for December!





And then to the winners!

Anthanasia

Congrats! You win a $25 shopping spre from Gecko Galz!

Jessika Lundman

You win a prize pack from Wycinanka.

Priscilla Lim

You win one complete collection of your choice from Pion Design.

Congrats to all the winners! Please send us a mail on wordspaintery@gmail.com so we can sort out distribution of your prizes!

Of course we hope to see you back for our challenge in January!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my layout as one of the top picks!! It made my day:)))
    Congrats to all winners of this month!
    Hugs,Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Words & Paintery for the win. I can now strike off one of the items on my wish list this year.....Pion Design paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, I'm really glad you liked my project!

    ReplyDelete