3/31/2015

March Creative Guest - Anna

This month we bring you Anna Rogalska as our Creative Guest. Anna fills our mind with stunning flowery and romantic mixed media layouts and we are so thrilled that she agreed to join us this month. 

YOU have a until April 15 to upload your project for the March Challenge! A click on the challenge board will take you directly to the challenge and link up!



Creative Guest Facts

Hi Everyone! I'm Anna Rogalska. I live in Poland. I am a landscape architect, scrapbooker and in my spare time I am a keen runner. I've been scrapbooking for nearly 7 years. My scrapping style is a little bit of everything, romantic, shabby and mixed media. I love to try new techniques!
I make layouts, cards, tags and altered items. I am definitely a flower addict! I absolutely love flowers, chipboard, stencils and paints which are usually incorporated in most of my layouts.
You can find me here: annar-mojepasje.blogspot.com 



The Project


Thank you Anna for Guesting us!

4 comments: