11/08/2015

Celebrate with Us & Caro Scrap

Today Caro shows her first ever project as part of the Words & Paintery Creative Team.
 




Tuto page " Une journée en famille " by CaroScrap


1) I use a watercolor sheet and covered that with Gesso

2 ) To create my page background I used gold paint and a stencil


3) I had fun creating a embellishment with gold embossing powder and tracing paper


4) I painted my diet cut frame with a brush and with diluted ink


and I also used the same color around my sheet


5) Now it´s time to organize my layout


I decided to add a little black gesso on my background and I used the glue gun to fasten the embellishments. By inserting small squares of foam between the leaves I  gave volume to my page




6) I added stamping wrote about my layout, I painted my embellishments with white gesso, and sprinkle drops of diluted gesso everywhere with my brush and a few golden sequins as finishing touch.

 
Please visit us the day after tomorrow for another tutorial.

1 comment: