2/22/2016

Creative Winner Eirini Tsaima

It´s time for the creative winner post, we have two this month! The challenge winner will be invited to be a guest designer for Words & Paintery and than can be YOU if you submit to the February Challenge. 



The Creative Winner
{December 2015}



My name is Eirini Tsaima and i live in the sunny island of Crete in Greece.Mom of two kids, gym trainer  in public school in the morning, loving discipline and order in things but ...messy scrapper and mixed media lover in the evenings and nights.I found scrapbooking by accident looking for a wish book for my daughter's christening and i found a hobby. Much later i came across  with mixed media art and techniques  and that was... A love at first sight.. I consider myself a beginner in this messy ,colourful and creative hobby worls, dreaming to become an inspiring artist.

The Project

Hello dear Words and Paintery funs!!!
Today i'm so happy and honored to join this awesome team for the second time....The Dt here is so talented and warm, so gentle and kind .Inspirational !!!Thank you ladies for the sweet welcome...
Sharing a lay out today,with a very fresh, vivid and bright color palette...To be honest when i saw it i said...to bright for me and how on earth am i combine these colors in my style???But as soon as i saw, the healthy food photo i choose, it all came up naturally...Healthy food maniac and sport living in my life, i couldn't resist...A good day begings with a fresh , healthy, colorful breakfast...And my personal advice as a gym trainner....eat many colors every day(vegetables of course not sweet colors he he he...)We deserve it, if we love ourselves...
Hope you like it and give you some inspiration sweeties...Love you....Eirini xxxx






Don´t forget to check in xx for our next Creative Winner post!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Eirini, this is gorgeous! I love it and I regocnize some straws there...LOL Thank you for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant inspiration!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Eirini! I love how you combined the colors and the messy background is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete