8/23/2016

August Creative Winner - Kareen Dion

Say Hi to our challenge winner from June 2016! This beautiful entry from her took her all the way to our Creative Guest Post...

Creative Guest Facts



I'm Kareen or kjkareen on the "scraposphere" and I'm from Quebec, Canada. I'm a stay-at-home mom of two beautiful children (of course they're beautiful, they are mine! hihi) and I manage to have a lot of time to scrapbook! Do I have any particular style? I don't think so, I like to qualify myself that I am a clean mixed media girl! ahah And cluster style... But I can tell you that where I feel the best to create it's on a 12 x 12 layout! I need space, it's what I like the most! But, I sometimes do cards or canvas. It depends of my mood. I like to touch to everything, as long as I can create!

The Project







Thank you for the inspiration Kareen!

No comments:

Post a Comment