4/22/2018

Creative Winner Maja Stokke

Today we are happy to introduce you to our winner from the February Challenge! Maja made this fantastic layout that the crew really fell in love with!

Creative Winner Facts



Hi, I´m Maja from Sweden and I have been a scrapbooker since 2008. Had a break two years back but found my mojo again. I´m a mother, grandmother ,fulltime working teacher and horsegirl. 

When I don´t scrapbook I spend time with my family or in the stables. I love to create layouts but sometimes I also do journal pages and canvases. I can´t live without flowers and some kind of mixed Media on my pages. So is also the case on this page. 


The Project

The photo is on my youngest son he sure knows how to say kind words to all of us in our family. If I´m feeling down or stressed out he is the one cheering me up. So much love in a small person!




1 comment: