5/22/2018

Creative Winner Jessica McFall

We are so happy to welcome Jessica to the blog today. 



Creative Winner Facts

Hi everyone! I live in Denver, NC but was raised near Pittsburgh, PA and spent 10 years in Florida. In Pittsburgh, I graduated with a B.S. in Applied Mathematics, so my jobs after that were data analysis and management positions. I began scrapbooking as a hobby in 2014 and decided to try mixed media scrapbooking in 2015 despite any past artistic endeavours. I designed for Scraps of Darkness in 2017 and I currently design for Blue Fern Studios. You can see my full gallery at mixedmediamemories.blogspot.com. I hope you enjoy this month's challenge!


The Project





Thank you Jessica for such a beautiful project!

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate the honor! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information Landlord
    메이저사이트
    경마
    온라인경마

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I am saying congratulations Jessica you got first position. I am very happy to read this one. Thanks for sharing this article. Now it's time to avail Baby Liquid Soap for more information.

    ReplyDelete